- Acupuncture is a method of treatment that works to stimulate various energetic acupoints on the human body.
- Qi (pronounced ‘chi’) means vital energy, and is one of the most important elements in healthy physiological function.
- Qi flows throughout the human body in certain pathways referred to as “meridians.”
- Meridians are energetic pathways in the human body.
- Acupoints on these meridians serve as access points to vital life energy, or Qi.
Acupuncture Resources …
Arts & Crafts
Beautiful acupuncture art print with yin/yang symbol. Available in three different sizes and formats …
- Photographic print: digitally printed on archival quality paper with vivid color and exceptional detail, suitable for museum or gallery display.
- Premium photographic print: digitally printed on high gloss Premium Photographic Paper resulting in a unique silver pearlescent finish with stunning visual impact and depth that is suitable for museum or gallery display.
- Stretched canvas print: the result of sophisticated digital printing technology in which the image is printed directly onto an artist-grade, 100% cotton canvas. The canvas is then expertly stretched around 1.5″ wooden bars and carefully finished with hand-painted edges. An acrylic coating protects the stunning giclée print from dust, moisture and fading.
Health & Beauty
Acupressure mats are an ancient tool with its roots in Indian mysticism. With its origin, dating back thousands of years, the acupressure mat is a well tested tool for healing the body and releasing emotional, physical and mental blockages. Use it before bed time and once you learn and get used to doing it every day, you will wake up feeling refreshed and well rested.
This reference book answers such questions as …
- “What actually happens when a needle is inserted?”
- “Do the needles hurt?”
- “What is Qi energy?” and
- “Can acupuncture cure the common cold?”
( ☆* Be well & joyful
´`★.¸¸¸. •°´♥¸.★*´˜ ≈ ·
Life is good ~ sharing the good in life makes it better.