Amber is magical, with miraculous benefits for both mental and physical well-being.
The Greeks noticed that when you rub a piece of amber over a cloth, something strange happens – electricity is generated. The Greek word for amber was “elektron” – amber is “electric” – it is alive, still, and active. Amber acts directly on the human energy system, and at the wider levels, on the psychic circuitry.
Amber soothes, calms, eases blockages, enlivens empty places – and all of that with the original healing and protection intention that is right inside its deepest structure.
Amber has a long history and proven track record of uses as a natural medicine, extremely valuable in curing illnesses, pains, complaints and disorders. People have been using amber aromatherapy in their therapies and rituals to cure diseases and epidemics since ancient times. During the Middle Ages amber aromatherapy cured and saved a significant number of people from death, including from the bubonic plague!
Amber aromatherapy, when properly prepared and applied, has intense psychological effects used in altering brain waves, increasing sensual pleasure, heart energy and positive vibes, relieving anxiety and stress. Amber has a warm and exotic fragrance and when heated it fills the entire room with a subtle euphoric aroma.
Because the resin is in a continuous metamorphosis, amber holds important active ingredients, like succinic acid, now scientifically recognized. When worn directly on human skin amber generates a chemical reaction which frees oil into the human body and improves the bloodstream. It is considered an important healing stone, a natural analgesic for pain in the internal organs.
- Amber allows the body to heal itself by absorbing and transmuting negative energy into positive energy.
- It emits a sunny and bright soothing energy, which helps to calm nerves and enliven one’s disposition.
- Amber is used on the different chakras for opening and cleansing.
- It is used for connection of the conscious self to universal perfection.
- It helps to bring what is desired to the state of reality.
- It stimulates the mind and opens up the crown chakra.
- It transmutes the energy of physical vitality towards the activation of unconditional love.
- Amber helps in the realization and subsequent response of choice, helping one to choose as well as to be chosen.
- It has been used as a symbol for renewal of marriage vows and to assure promises.
- It has been used to bring good luck to warriors.
- It’s a sacred stone to Eastern Indians as well as Native Americans. It has been used in fire ceremonies of ancient tribal healers.
- It was burned in the medieval days as a fumigant and incense to clear the environment of negative energy.
- It was used in the breastplates of high priest.
- It aligns the ethereal energies to the physical, emotional and mental bodies, providing for and even flow of perfect order to the requirements of the Earth plane while balancing the electromagnetics of the physical body.
- It cleanses the environment in which it rests and is an excellent mineral for use in purifying birthing and re-birthing rooms.
- It also can purify one’s body, mind and spirit when worn, carried or used in an elixir.
- It has been used for the treatment of goiter and other diseases of the throat.
- It has also been successful in the treatment of the kidneys and bladder.
- In ancient times it was used as a type of antibiotic, ground and ingested or soaked (elixir) and taken orally.
These intricately carved terracotta balls are handmade by a mother-and-daughter team in the Picardie region of France and filled with a solid version of the warm, golden amber fragrance. Air currents carry the scent of amber throughout any room the ball is placed in. An unusual and thoughtful present.
- Small: 3 inch diameter / 75 millimeter diameter
- Medium: 3.3 inch diameter / 85 millimeter diameter
- Large: 4.3 inch diameter / 110 millimeter diameter
- Maxi: 5.1 inch diameter / 130 millimeter diameter
- Giant: 6.3 inch diameter / 160 millimeter diameter
( ☆* Be well & joyful
´`★.¸¸¸. •°´♥¸.★*´˜ ≈ ·
Life is good ~ sharing the good in life makes it better.