“You can’t talk yourself out of a problem you behave yourself into.”~ Stephen Covey
- To speak in order to give information or express ideas or feelings; converse or communicate by spoken words.
- A matter or situation regarded as unwelcome or harmful and needing to be dealt with and overcome.
- A thing that is difficult to achieve or accomplish.
- An inquiry starting from given conditions to investigate or demonstrate a fact, result, or law.
- A proposition in which something has to be constructed.
- To act or conduct oneself in a specified way.
- To work or function in a specified way.
Words without correctly corresponding actions are empty, or meaningless at best, and counterproductive at worst.
The moral is to be, or strive to be, in perfect synchronicity — balance and harmony of body, mind, spirit; thought, word, and deed. Hence the well-known aphorism: See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil.